Spring and Summer:
- Raft, Kayak or fish Colorado’s famous Arkansas River
- Climb a Fourteener peak or two.
- Hike, mountain bike or horseback ride on the many near-by trails.
- Explore the historic Garfield mine and rock quarry.
- Visit a waterfall, Sand dunes in the Rockies, or Canon City.
- Chill on the large cliff-edge deck overlooking the Arkansas River 30ft below with the relaxing sound of the rushing water.
- Take in the view of the breathtaking panorama of high mountains filled with aspens and pines.
- Be mesmerized by the colorful hummingbirds as they hover over the feeders.
Fall and Winter:
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the vivid gold aspens in the fall.
- Adventure on a snowmobile tour just 5 minutes away.
- Ski or board Monarch Mountain Ski Area just 5 minutes away.
- Dip and relax in the Hot Springs Pool just 15 minutes away in the town of Salida; complete with charming shops and restaurants to explore.
- Or just relax in our warm, cozy, log-atmosphere cabin.